I would like to thank Abhijith Padmakumar for nominating me for this exciting and interesting challenge. If you ever want to be uplifted or need a boost of confidence please do visit his blog. It’s really fab 😊.
The ‘3 days, 3 quotes challenge’ is where you post one quote each day. It can be any quote you like at all. I will share some quotes that have really touched me this week. I hope that they make you think 💕✨. We are now on Day 3, and I’m kinda cheating because I was supposed to do this 2 days ago. However, life got in the way a little bit! Never mind. I’m here now.
The Rules :
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Post a quote for 3 consecutive days ( 1 post each day )
3) Nominate 3 bloggers each day
QUOTE OF THE DAY
This quote is so full of hope. It’s so optimistic and it’s the epitome of my faith. We have to believe that if there is goodness in your heart you’ll find your way in this world. You’ll find a purpose; you’ll find love; you’ll find peace and contentment. You’ll find comfort in knowing that you’re never alone. You’ll find out where you came from and you’ll be content knowing that you’ll get back there one day. You’ll realise that everything that happens in your life, happens for a reason. Every road takes you back to Him, no matter how windy and obscure the path. As long as you remain patient, contentment will fill your heart and you’ll find your way back to Him in the best way inshaAllah (God willing).
Today, I nominate the following 3 bloggers for this fantastic challenge:
I look forward to reading your responses, fellow bloggers!
That’s all from me today.
Until next time then,
Peace and Love,
Sidra Ansari ❤
PS I have said I’d list 3 new things I’m grateful for on each post. This will help me on my journey to Enoughism., 3 Things I’m grateful for right now:
1. Cinnamon & Sugar pretzels 🥨 mmmmm So naughty but so nice!
2. This challenge! It was actually quite difficult for me by the time it came to day 3. It takes a lot to write to you one day after the next and there are a lot of things going on at the moment that need my attention. But I didn’t give up! I got there in the end and I’m very grateful for that.
3. Twitter. For those of you who don’t know, I’m also on Twitter @sidra_writes. Do pop along and follow me, if you’re on there. I’ve found it’s a great platform to quickly share my ideas and writing with people. I’ve had people read my blog from France, Iceland, Indonesia and a lot of countries in between through this medium which is amazing! To inspire people around the world has been a dream of mine; I’m very grateful to my Maker for this beautiful and profoundly humbling opportunity. Peace and Love.
Since you’re here I have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the the7ofus.blog than ever but advertising revenues are non-existent. And unlike many lifestyle magazines, I haven’t put up a paywall – I want to keep my writing as open as I can. So you can see why I need to ask for your help. These posts take a lot of time and hard work to produce. It would be amazing if you could help fund me by donating a coffee a two to keep me going! Please press here to give.